Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Trend #1: Abstract Florals. “Florals are always key in spring, but water color prints are a pretty and subtle way to wear them," Sydney says. "They’re sweet and abstract, and add a sort of hand-painted element. You can’t go wrong with a s
- Rachel Rose rose ink silk tee, $112.
- Rachel Rose braided forest ink dress, $220.
- Trend #2: Paperbag Pants. “Cute cotton pants are a fun alternative to denim. You can wear them casual or dressed up, and show off the tie waist with a tucked in tee. I love the little swiss dots on this chambray pair and a bold print is a
- Theonne blue printed pants, $215.
- Trend #3: Short-sleeve Sweaters. “No matter the season, SF ladies probably wear a sweater every day, whether layered under a jacket or over a couple of tees. These short-sleeve cuties are my favorite knits for spring. They’re flattering a
- Kathryn McCarron Ava sweater, $300.