Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oakland shopgirls show us around their hoods [Refinery 29]
· Four stylish startups for lovely, handcrafted gifts [Digital Style Digest]
· The Vogue documentary trailer explains the mag's power source [Vogue]
· Leggings for men, or "meggings," are happening [The Cut]
· Mario Testino, Kate Moss reunited for Vogue Spain's December issue [High Snobette]
· PPR might add Christopher Kane to its luxury designer brood [Telegraph]