Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jonathan Adler talks "happy chic" and fetes his new book [SF Unzipped]
· Gwen Stefani wears Hedi Slimane's first collection for Saint Laurent on January Vogue cover [Racked]
· Twitter photo sparks rumors of Kanye x A.P.C collaboration [Complex]
· Anne Hathaway's Les Mis shoes were custom made vegan [FN]
· What happens when Dree Hemingway roadtrips through the Mojave [Nowness]
· Stuart Weitzman on the brand's new face Kate Moss [The Cut]
· Givenchy taps a few heavy hitters for Spring campaign [Fashionista]