Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pitchfork launches new culture and fashion site [Pitchfork]
· What the fiscal cliff means for fashion [Fashionista]
· Patricia Field accuses Madonna of copying "Vogue" hats [The Cut]
· Retrospectives: the year in Instagram [Fashionologie]
· The Miss Universe franchise is getting a perfume [WWD]
· Kate Middleton's nose sparks plastic surgery craze [R29]