Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beyoncé sports a belly chain, underboob on GQ cover [The Cut]
· J.W. Anderson, Aldo collaborated on shoes for his men's show [Racked Inbox]
· Fey, Poehler wrote a Golden Globes drinking game, meat included [Vulture]
· H&M's new higher end brand is opening stores in Europe, e-commerce reaching US is questionable [Racked]
· Fashion editor Suzy Menkes awarded in Italy for her "fine humor" [WWD]
· The fashion industry has a new favorite girl to dress and it's Rita Ora [T]