Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Seedstore opens an online shop [Refinery 29]
· In case you were wondering what's up with that sign on Larkin [The Bold Italic]
· You know M-BFW is coming when a car plays tricks on Karlie Kloss [Nowness]
· Big news: Walmart commits $50 billion to Made-in-America goods [Racked]
· Amazon may or may not open brick and mortar stores, but retailers are freaking out about the prospect [Racked]
· Philipp Plein's "gun show" made waves at Milan menswear [The Cut]
· Missoni's pilot had an expired pilot's license [WWD]