Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Karen faux wrap dress, burgundy; was $178, now $121.80
- Amy blouse, green dots; was $167 now $117
- Julie V-neck tunic dress, orange; was $167 now $117
- Karen faux wrap dress, beige dots; was $178, now $121.80
- Patricia pants, army green; were $109, now $76.30
- Alicia blouse, ikat orange; was $159, now $111.30
- Tory ruched kimono-sleeve dress, black; was $99, now $69.30
Amour Vert is a Palo Alto based brand that makes "eco-fashion." If that terminology makes you think the clothes might be overpriced and less than chic, just take a gander at our gallery of work-appropriate dresses that also happen to be on sale. The aesthetic is Paris chic meets Cali cool, which is the intersection where we all want to be seen hanging out on the corner. Even better, Amour Vert has a zero-waste design philosophy, and uses only organic and sustainable fabrics like bamboo, tencel, silk and linen. It makes taking advantage of their up to 50% off sale all the easier.
· Score Jil Sander and Maison Martin Margiela for $25 to $45 [Racked SF]
· Everything is $20 and $30 at the Weston Wear Warehouse Sale [Racked SF]
· All Deals [Racked SF]