Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Gitta Jacket, TBA, was $396, now $277
- Field Jacket, Ace & Jig, was $244, now $73
- Connor Cardi, Gat Rimon, was $225, now $68
- Lena Dress, TBA, was $299, now $177
- Karolin Dress, TBA, was $213, now $149
- Baby Jacket, by Zoe, was $375/ now $262
- Shaggy Funnel Top, Something Else, was $268, now $81
- Deluxe D-Ring Skirt, Shakuhachi, was $158, now $51
- Dip Dye Dress, Something Else, was $207, now $145
- Anouk Blouse, Gat Rimon, was $170, now $51
So we told you about the Mira Mira Winter sale in our dealfeed, but we wanted you to understand how truly awesome merch and markdowns are. So we asked Ms. Mira herself to collect some images of her favorite sale items, and voila, here they are. All we can say is we want everything. Especially that copper jacket. Oh and that furry sweater, which we may or may not have just purchased (there were a couple more left). If you feel similarly, better hurry it up because the goods are going fast!
· Dealfeed: Mira Mira [Racked SF]
· How Mira Went from Engineer to Shop Owner [Racked SF]