Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Isaac Mizrahi does cabaret, children's clothes. Not at the same time [WWD]
· Macy's will see Martha Stewart and JC Penney in court next month [The Cut]
· Glamour Names Ying Chu executive beauty director[Fashionologie]
· Was Missoni CEO kidnapped? [Daily Beast]
· Kate Moss is on a roll with Givenchy and Versace Spring 2013 ads [Grazia]
· Agent Provocateur will launch its fourth fragrance on Valentine's Day [WWD]