Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Gat Rimon Twix Noir, $253 at Mira Mira; photo via Mira Mira by Anna-Alexia Basile
- Funktional Carbon Oversized Coat, $202 at Acrimony
- Obey Hartman Camo Contrast Jacket, $130 at Azalea
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Quilted Paneled Knit Moto Jacket, $825 at Barneys New York
- Gat Rimon Bounty Jacket, $386 at Mira Mira
- Zara Jacket With High Collar, $119
- Topshop Fluid Oversized Biker Jacket, $60 (was $120) at Nordstrom
The brisk, cool days of fall are nipping at our heels. And although the last few days have us lulled us into dreaming of 80-degree weather forever, next week's forecast shows signs of obligatory layers. The oversized coat is a big trend for winter, seen on the 2013 runways for major labels like Carven and Céline. Ease into a Bay-appropriate version the look with one of these lighter, more casual jackets. Keep the rest of your outfit on the form-fitting side when wearing roomy outwear—too loose all over and you might head in a different (and unflattering) direction.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]