Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Urban Outfitters Animal Ears Headband,
- BCBG Pave Bear-Ears Headband (L), $58, and BCBG Pave Bunny-Ears
- Comme des Garçons Bunny Ears Leather Baseball Cap, $355 at Barneys New York
- Eugenia Kim Felix Knit Cap with Cat Ears, $160 at
- BCBG Max Azria Kitty Cat Baseball Cap,
- Forever 21 Femme Cat Ear Headband, $5
For those of us sitting at work in everyday work clothes, surrounded by Draculas, fairies and John Snows and stressed out about completely procrastinating a costume, run out this afternoon for the animal accessory that you can wear for years to come: animal ears. Seen on the sassy and stylish gal about town any time of year, these ear accessories are easy to pop on and off whenever the mood strikes. And for Halloween (and all the other costume events that fill the SF social calendar), they're an easy way to spice up an everyday dress from office to kitty-cat chic.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]