- Maria is ready to go with a carry on and roomy handbag that fits her laptop.
- Everywhere we looked in Maria's apartment there was a pretty vignette.
- Go-to travel outfit: leggings and a button-up shirt
- A coat to ward off chilly airplane air conditioning.
- "I'm a statement jewelry kind of girl, which makes packing chunky necklaces and oversized rings a bit of a challenge. What I've found works for me is separating my jewelry into a a couple of small pouches, ensuring that my longer necklaces won't get tangl
- "Call me a bit of a germaphobe, but I like to keep my shoes in separate shoe bags inside my suitcase. Not only do I feel more organized, but I love knowing that the dirty soles of the shoes are not touching my clean clothes."
- "Roll your clothes instead of folding them! I picked this one up from my sister and have found that it's a better use of space."
- "I live in heels (yes, even at the airport!), but I never forget at least one pair of flats. Prepping for a Posh Party and then standing on my feet in heels for a few hours during the actual event can take its toll—and trying to mask the pain of sore feet
- It's always nice to have a cozy place to come home to after a long trip!