Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Agate Jewelry Box, $49 - $79, chosen by Oprah for this year's
- Backgammon, $49
- Butterfly Glass Plates, $8 (was $10)
- Boucle Grid Throws, $71 (was $89)
- Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover, $69
- Souk Pouf, $249
- Butterflies on Stand, $24
- Capel Baskets, $179
- Wire Bottle Bud Vases, $16 - $24
- Leather Zipper Pouches, $24 - $49 (must allow 8 business days for del
- Softest Throw in Ombre, $35 - $39 (was $49)
Last night, we headed north across the Golden Gate Bridge to celebrate West Elm's newest store in Mill Valley. The holiday spirit was alive with an abundance of greenery, a good smattering of blues, and the scent of pine wafting through the air. Suddenly overcome with holiday cheer, all we could see were the gifts we'd like to see—err, we mean give — next month. If you're also wanting to start your holiday shopping early, now is a great time: during the store's opening weekend, receive a free artisan tote with a $50 or more purchase at the new store (while supplies last). Here's to hoping Santa Claus has his dates wrong so Christmas comes early this year.