Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nike's popular FuelBand scored a chic facelift with this rose gold version, $169, perfect for the fit fashionista to wear as a part of her (h
- The Shimano SH-WR42 women's cycling shoes, $120 at Sports Basement, are for the girl who wants to get serious about her spinning. The low
- A gift card to SoulCycle (now with three convenient locations in the Bay) is the icing on an already delicious gift of cycling shoes. Inspire that special friend t
- There may be a few oddball recipes in this cookbook (like the one for avocado toast — which calls for just avocados and toast...) but overall, Gwyneth Paltrow's It's All Good,
- Nothing feels as good before and after a grueling workout as a roll around with Trigger Point Performance Technologies' The Grid 2.0 foam roller,
- The Equi In Style (EIS) cool shirts, $96, are a cult favorite in equestrian circles thanks to the breathable material that also offers UV protection. But the shirts needn't be
- Horseback riding lessons would be the perfect compliment to a new EIS shirt. Jan Pearce Training at Portola Farms offers 10-lesson packages for $680 (for privates) and $630 (for semi-privates). Gift the experience
- Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tights, $79, are the perfect pair of pants for cold weather running. Sizes run large (US 4-6 is a small) so
- For the balancing fiend, purchase the Indo Board, $144.95 at Aqua Surf Shop. A few minutes perched on top of this rolling contraption will have even the most experienced surfer's legs an
- The OllyDog Mt. Tam Hands-Free Dog Leash, $27 at REI, is a lifesaver for the friend that likes to jog with the pooch. It also works for the friend that li
- The Gaiam Pilates Body Band Workout Kit, $29 at Target, is for the friend that wants to sculpt and tone without
- The Bosu balance trainer ball from Ball, Bounce & Sport, $130 at Sports Authority, is the "as seen on TV" wonder that actually pr
The holiday season is one of giving gifts and of gaining pounds. This year, help your friends avoid the pudge by sending them fitness-inspired gifts. Nothing inspires more hours in the gym or out on a run than new workout goodies. Worried about gifting the fitness fiend (err, friend) who seems to already have it all? Fret not because gifting new workout classes is the way to go whether it's a gift card to Soulcycle or a horseback riding lesson package at Jan Pearce Training. 'Tis the season to spread love and cheer. And there's no other gift that keeps on giving like that of good health.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]