Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 1. 360 Sweater Luther Cashmere Fingerless Gloves,
- 2. Kate: The Kate Moss Book, $85 The woman who defines 'cool' has released a new photo book that will awaken her 90s grunge girl. Buy it at Books Inc., 2275 Market Street, in San Francisco.
- 3. Capital Eyewear Morgan Limited Edition Sunglasses, $250 Make heads turn in these eye-catching wooden sunglass frames from San Francisco based label Capital Eyewear. Buy them at the San Fr
- 4. Adidas Tech Hidden Wedge High-Top Sneaker, On sale for $84 These Adidas graphic high-top sneakers will instantly elevate a simple t shirt and pair of jean
- 5. Litter Summer Chain Garter, On sale for $120 Take your accessory game to the next level with this unique and sexy chain garter from San Francisco-based label Litter. B
- 6. Clever Clocks Spectrum, $80 For the girl who appreciates form and function, this colorful clock doubles as a beautiful decorative art piece that you can display on your wall.
- 7. RK New York RingBag Snake Clutch, $545 This snakeskin clutch works as the perfect day to night bag with built in rings to dazzle your fingers a
- 8. Out From Under Mesh Bra Top, On sale for $20 This sporty chic mesh bra top can be layered under a cami, tank, or dress for a cool peek-a-boo effect. Buy it
- 9. Eddie Borgo Safety Chain Cuff,
- 10. A'bout Zipper Wrap Shawl, $1,250 For a splurge-worthy item, this ultra soft cashmere scarf doubles as a shawl when unzipped. Buy it at Carrots, 843 Montgomery Street, San Francisco.—Debbie Min
We all know one—that girl who makes everything she wears look effortless and uber chic. Like Kate Moss, she has a style that is uniquely hers. She elevates a simple outfit with leather, fur, and sequins in a way that defies trends—heck she's responsible for starting a few herself. She is also the most difficult person on your list to shop for. Never fear, we've got plenty of ideas (plus local spots to buy them) that will have her thinking your a pretty cool girl (or guy) yourself.—Debbie Min
· All Holiday 2013 Coverage [Racked SF]