Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Poler x Stumptown Camp Coffee, $125 at Welcome Stranger, is already sold out in the Stumptown online shop
- Mariage Frères Marco Polo green tea, $24.50 at Dandelion, is a luxe addition to anyone's tea time or tea party.
- Swarovski Octea Chrono watch, $950, is a definite splurge—but absolutely perfect for the girl with a serious watch collection. Aussie fashion
- Everyone needs socks. But they're all the better when they're cute and soft. Hansel From Basel socks, $14 at Mira Mira, are the best of the best. They even look cute worn under a pair of strappy he
- The J.Crew Minaudière clutch, $80 (was $128), is now an extra 40% off in store (and online). The bright pop of green will bring cheer and fun into
- The Imm Hunter's Den Tray, $38 at Acre/SF, will corral the baubles and the tchotchkes for the accessory-crazed friend—and look good while doing it.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, $100 at Urban Outfitters, is a gift that keeps on giving. Give one and keep one—and th
- Give the gift of wearing shorts year-round with these Free People Cozy Sweater Tall Socks,
- Keep your leading lady warm and stylish all winter long with this BB Dakota Belmont Shearling Jacket, $148 at Azalea. The vegan leather and faux shearling mater
- We all know paying the parking meters in SF is a pain. But Ikuyo Ejiri Pochi Cat Coin Purses, $17 at Acrimony, will put some fun back into carting aro
- The Essie Nail Color 2013 Holiday Gift Set, $15 at Target, comes with the classic colors (like Ballet Slippers)
You may have noticed: Christmas is coming. Just six days remain to shop (including today!). But don't panic. A quick survey of local shops this morning proved that there are still plenty of great gifts to bring smiles and cheers to folks gathered around the tree. As you ramp up to shop right down to the wire, remember a good rule of thumb is to buy local for local folks, and purchase from larger chains for gifts that will travel (for easy returns). But, as we all know, crunch time knows no rules—so we offer this last-minute gift guide and wish you efficient and joyful shopping.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]