Buy It Now Last Minute Gifts
- The Poler x Stumptown Camp Coffee, $125 at Welcome Stranger, is already sold out in the Stumptown online shop
- Mariage Frères Marco Polo green tea, $24.50 at Dandelion, is a luxe addition to anyone's tea time or tea party.
- Swarovski Octea Chrono watch, $950, is a definite splurge—but absolutely perfect for the girl with a serious watch collection. Aussie fashion
- Everyone needs socks. But they're all the better when they're cute and soft. Hansel From Basel socks, $14 at Mira Mira, are the best of the best. They even look cute worn under a pair of strappy he
- The J.Crew Minaudière clutch, $80 (was $128), is now an extra 40% off in store (and online). The bright pop of green will bring cheer and fun into
- The Imm Hunter's Den Tray, $38 at Acre/SF, will corral the baubles and the tchotchkes for the accessory-crazed friend—and look good while doing it.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, $100 at Urban Outfitters, is a gift that keeps on giving. Give one and keep one—and th
- Give the gift of wearing shorts year-round with these Free People Cozy Sweater Tall Socks,
- Keep your leading lady warm and stylish all winter long with this BB Dakota Belmont Shearling Jacket, $148 at Azalea. The vegan leather and faux shearling mater
- We all know paying the parking meters in SF is a pain. But Ikuyo Ejiri Pochi Cat Coin Purses, $17 at Acrimony, will put some fun back into carting aro
- The Essie Nail Color 2013 Holiday Gift Set, $15 at Target, comes with the classic colors (like Ballet Slippers)