Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Blk Dnm Platt Black Jeans 4, $186 (was $265), paired with Jonathan Simkhai Silk Rib Top,
- Nameless Printed Jumper, now $61 at Mira Mira; photo via Mira Mira's Instagram.
- Anthropologie Amalie Dress, $130 (was $248).
- Express Low Back Sequin Dress, $64 (was $128) for today only.
- H. Fredriksson Sian Dress, $334 (was $418) at Conifer.
- Aidan Mattox Deco Beaded Fringe Hem Dress,
- Jenny Han Ruffle Romper, $75 (was $150) at Chloe Rose.
Christmas came and went in a flash. And with all your gift-giving accomplished, now is the time to focus on you. More specifically, on an outfit for that schmancy New Year's Eve soirée you'll be attending next week. If you procrastinated planning, worry not—the holiday sale season is just kicking into high gear. So put away those silly notions of shopping your closet and score one of these gorgeous (and discounted) sparklers right here in San Francisco. Start 2014 afresh in a new stunner, and pucker up for that special kiss when the clock strikes midnight.
All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]