Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bing Bang Horseshoe Studs, $42 at No.3
- Love + Keep Necklace, $125, and Raen Dayton Sunnies, $122, both at Mira Mira
- Erica Tanov Aztec Scarf, $55 (was $110)
- Lykke Wulf Denim Wallets, $38-$68 at BellJar
- Giles & Brother Skinny Railroad Spike Cuff, $70 at Azalea
- Cheap Monday Women's Dark Plum Emma Armwarmers, $40 at Acre/SF
- Sarah Tejada Andrew Bucket Bag, $260 at Conifer
- Bleuforet Jacquard Wool Silk Socks, $24 at Steven Alan
'Tis the season to start thinking gifts. And for those of us who didn't check off our entire lists between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there's no need to panic. But with a little less than 3 weeks to go until Christmas, crunch time is near. So when it comes to buying for that girlfriend, sister, mother, or wife, avoid the guessing-game stress and chuck the idea of clothes and sizes out the window. Instead, focus on accessories. Jewelry (like earrings, cuffs, and necklaces), bags, scarfs, socks, and mittens are just about one-size fits all — with the exception that the general style should suit your lady's tastes. So settle on whether she's classic or boho, vintage or modern, then set out for an in-and-out, no-sweat shopping adventure for a gift she'll actually wear.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]