Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Zip-front sweater by Keds, $145 at Seedstore
- Antonia hi-lo sweater in wine, $72 at Azalea
- Micaela Greg textured pullover, $286 at Conifer
- The 2 Bandits triple bandit bow cuff, $66
- The initial card and stamped necklace by The Urban Smith, $50
- Viv & Ingrid ruby hoop earrings, $118
- Sheila B pyrite heart earrings, $70, available in-store at Mira Mira
- Marine Layer women's active hoodie, $85
- Gold tone arabesque brooch, $115 from Sasha Maks Vintage
- AG love bracelets, $34 from Atomic Garden
You can always fall back on chocolates if you're desperate. I mean, we wouldn't kick these out of bed. But will they really make her swoon? Go out on a limb this year and try something different. Whether she's low key or into bling, there's something here that your love is sure to love.
· Banana Republic Wants To Help San Franciscans Fall in Love [Racked SF]
· Seven of San Francisco's Best Sex Shops [Racked SF]