Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A smattering of the colorblock dresses remain.
- Quite a few of the crew neck sweaters and black and white floral dresses are available.
- Just a couple ruffle blouses could be found.
- The dropped-waist floral dresses were not a favorite...
- ...nor were the red and black dresses.
- Lots of neon yellow ruffle dresses, as well as the black and floral number.
We just did a quick check in at the Tanforan Target in San Bruno and found that a several designs are completely sold out, while copious numbers of others remain. If you were in the market for the dropped-waist floral dress, the red and black dress or the crew-neck sweaters, you're in luck. The floral sweatshirt, the watercolor shirtdress, and the floral blazer, however, were nowhere to be found. We also did not see any shoes.
Check out our gallery to see if you think it's worth a trip over to San Bruno!
· Opening Day at Prabal Gurung x Target: Tons of Merch Remains [Racked SF]
· Where To Shop Prabal Gurung x Target in the Bay Area [Racked SF]
· We're Live on the Scene at the Prabal Gurung x Target Launch! [Racked SF]