Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Becca multi maxi dress by Weston Wear, $148
- Misty gathered yoke tank by Weston Wear, $105
- Tonya crossback dress by Weston Wear, $148
- Tessa lace top by Julienne W, $98
- Ikat tassel scarf, $48
- Sabrina jumpsuit by Julienne W, $125
- Therese shirt dress by Weston Wear, $165
- Tarin geo dress by Julienne W, $128
Images via Weston Wear
Weston Wear's spring new arrivals are colorful and pretty and almost enough to make us forget about what happened yesterday, sporting-events-wise, about which we will not speak. Except for the Beyonce part, and she was the real winner of the Super Bowl anyway. In any case, flip through these stripes, prints, polka dots and lace, and perhaps participate in a little retail therapy.
· Weston Wear Sources Hand-Crafted Fabrics From Japan [Racked SF]
· San Francisco's 38 Essential Stores [Racked SF]
· Weston Wear [Official Site]