Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Locally-Made Gifts for Your Boo [The Guardian]
· Kristina O'Neill's first WSJ. features Kati Nescher in Alexander Wang [The Cut]
· Target gears up to fête Prabal Gurung tonight [WWD]
· Chloë Sevigny taps a slew of musicians to model her FW presentation [WWD]
· Kate Spade named a bag after the other Middleton [InStyle]
· Missoni Spring 2013 ads reach back in the archives [FashionCopious]