Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via Mill Mercantile
Mill Mercantile for women and Unionmade for men share ownership, and both carry apparel with a rough-hewn aesthetic. You'll find brands like Billy Reid, Gitman, Johnstons Cashmere and Gant—all well-made and lots of handmade stuff that's often worth the higher price tag. But for the rest of today only, you can forget about the spendy part on lots of winter stock (which obviously you can wear year-round in the Bay Area).
Already reduced prices on sweaters, pants, dresses and more are slashed 40% extra with the code ADDITIONAL40. We sifted through and found some of the best steals for your shopping pleasure. Check out all the Unionmade sale here, and all of the Mill Mercantile sale here.
- Scott & Charters lambswool shawl collar cardigan, originally $365, final sale price, $131
- Johnston's cashmere cape in navy, originally $960, final sale price, $346
- Armor Lux fisherman's sweater in nature, originally $212, final sale price, $76
- Gloverall short duffle in green, originally $550, final sale price $198
- Gitman shaggy oxford in purple, originally $185, final sale price $67
- Gitman hopsack plaid dress, originally $175, final sale price, $63
- Sweat top in navy, originally $210, final sale price $76
- Patagonia nano puff hybrid jacket originally, $240, final sale price $90
- Gant by Michael Bastian corduroy pants, originally $355, final sale price $128
- Gloverall regimental scarf, originally $150, final sale price $54
- Harley of Scotland shaggy brushed shetland sweater in hickory, originally $150, final sale price, $54
- Caputo & Co leather iPad case in blue and brown, originally $195, final sale price $70