Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Apple to triple size of Stonestown store [SF Business Times]
· Walnut Creek considering huge Safeway retail center [Contra Costa Times]
· Condé crushes Hearst in National Magazine Awards noms [Fashionologie]
· Aerin Lauder collabs on jewelry line with Erickson Beamon [SheFinds]
· Heidi Klum saves son from Hawaiian rip tides [Vogue UK]
· Louis Vuitton is "winding down" its celebrity focused ads [The Cut]
· Kering taps Garance Doré to sing its praises [Vimeo]