Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's Shoe Week at Racked! Check back often for a major dose of stylish footwear.
- Krystal Bick of This Time Tomorrow revs her engine in Prada.
- Meghan Brock of Voila! makes these Zara tassled cutout booties look very expensive.
- Rebecca Gunthrie of 35 Inch Inseam in Fiel tapestry pumps.
- Anh of 9to5 Chic rocks Valentino flats like the stylish mom-to-be that she is.
- Erin Hagstrom of Calivintage lounges in the sand in her Loeffler Randall star-strap sandals.
- Jennie of Going West in Timo Weiland for Tsubo hotness.
- Natalie Goel of Like Fresh Laundry in colorful Zara patent leather.
- Santina of Style by Santina perfectly pairs lime green Pour la Victoire wedges with galaxy pants.
- Carlina Harris of Allergic to Vanilla is ready for spring in her JCrew pumps.
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam does neutral right in Vince ankle-trap sandals.
- Krystal gets a second shout out for these Chanel bootie stunners.
You may already know that San Francisco is chock full of seriously stylish bloggers, but if not, get ready to feast your eyes. The Bay Area is brimming with women who take their everyday looks seriously and document them religiously. The result is some serious eye candy, in particular in the shoe department. We took a look back and some of the best footwear San Francisco's finest have donned in recent memory, and found a treasure trove of Chanel and Valentino mixed with Zara and other more reasonably-priced brands, but we dare you to cover the caption and try to tell the difference.
· All Shoe Week Posts [Racked SF]