Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's Shoe Week! Check back all week for lots of shoe love.
- Maud Frizon checkerboard shoes
- Alexander McQueen, one of Joy's favorite designers
- Feathered shoes
- Manolo Blahnik
- Louis Vuitton
- Christian Dior
- ...with dice!
- OMG Shoes.
- The Christian Louboutin table
- Christian Louboutin
- Manolo Blahnik
- Yves Saint Laurent shoes with Alexander McQueen belts
- YSL raffia shoes with a high vamp: "I love a high vamp," Bianchi says.
- Have a seat, try on some shoes.
- Micheal Kors platforms
- ... and a closer look
- Shoes line every room at Helpers House of Couture
- Maud Frizon
- Purple booties!
- An Alexander McQueen dress with Alaia platforms
- A closer look at the Alaia platforms
- Joy Venturini Bianchi
A couple weeks ago, we gave you an up close and personal peek at Joy Bianchi's Helper's House of Couture. The word treasure trove is sorely overused, but if there ever was one for vintage designer fashion, this is it. And when it comes to shoes, Bianchi's collection is in a category all its own. Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Oscar de la Renta, Robert Clergerie, Yves Saint Laurent—they (and much, much more) are all present and ready to fulfill your vintage shoe fantasies. Feast your eyes on Ms. Bianchi's amazing shoe collection, and call 415-387-3031 for an appointment to shop. Sales benefit her Helpers charity, which aids the developmentally disabled.
· Step Into Joy Bianchi's Stunning Helpers House of Couture [Racked SF]
· All Shoe Week Posts [Racked SF]