Mai, Master of Making Feet Look Pretty
- Orangey-red pairs perfectly with black and gold.
- Big flatforms + stripey pants + blue toes = a bold look (in a good way)
- Classic peep toes plus classic red peducures
- A rose hue is perfect with these powder-blue wedges.
- Gold and black: can't go wrong.
- Lilac and raffia are made for each other.
- Keeping it neutral with brown and taupe.
- A neutral shimmer is good with over the top rainbow platforms.
- Neutral is also good with a flat rainbow sandal.
- Candy-apple red and white strappy sandals = serious glam factor.
- Pale pink is sweet with black flat sandals...
- ...as is pale blue..
- ...and that shade works with a platform, too.
- Minimalist feet: not everyone needs color on the toes.
- Golden flat sandals and cherry red toes, yes ma'am.