- Papay and Palomo-Nelson in their boutique-slash-studio
- Megan Papay and Christina Palomo-Nelson, the duo behind Freda Salvador
- We told them a joke :)
- They designed the shop/workspace themselves!
- The circular shelving serves up the Spring 2013 collection as you enter.
- The wall of the lounge area is decorated with photography by their landlord, who was a fashion photographer in the '70s.
- OMG Shoes! And Pabst
- The transformable spring line.
- More from spring 2013.
- Do dads on the selves
- The underside of the shelving reveals vintage signage.
- Frida Kahlo shrine of sorts in the office area.