Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Carlina Harris of Allergic to Vanilla is comme des garcons on day two.
- Meghan Brocks of Voila! glams it up.
- Rebecca Gunthrie of 35-Inch Inseam feeling lemony
- Carlina Harris of Allergic to Vanilla in tweed and leather
- Adiel Cloud of It's Because I Think Too Much gets matchy matchy
- Donna Hale of So You Agree is maxed out
- Meghan Brocks of Voila! gets even more glam on day two of FABB.
- Jessica Ryzenberg of Ryzenberg On declares the appeal of good grammar.
- Rebecca Gunthrie of 35-Inch Inseam is ladylike and purply on day two.
- Alexandra Bigley of SF Shop Girl channels the '80s.
The Lucky FABB conference drew swarms of fashion bloggers to the SLS Beverly Hills Hotel last week, and San Francsico bloggers were out in force, taking in speakers including Kelly Osbourne, Mandana Dayani (of Rachel Zoe fame), Drew Barrymore and Betsey Johnson. The over-arching message was "be authentic." No one could emphasize this enough, but with good reason, when you consider the unique point of view of each of the panelists and their major success in each of their fields.
Read more about the speakers and panels at our sister site Racked LA, and check out our own SF bloggers styles in the gallery!
· Drew Barrymore and More Star Speaker at Lucky FABB in LA [Racked LA]
· The Best Bags and Shoes Spotted at the Lucky FABB Conference [Racked LA]
· Lucky FABB Beauty and Blogger Conference [Lucky]