Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fast Fashion Brand Uniqlo Insists It's not Fast Fashion [Racked]
· This way for Altuzarra's original sketches for the NY ballet [OTR]
· How Vera Wang launched a bridal coup, according to Vera Wang [BoF]
· French YSL muse set to auction haute couture wardrobe [Telegraph]
· One label from the sixties gets a mail order revival [Vogue UK]