Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- And now, Beyonce.
- And now, Beyonce again.
- But also Solange!
- KStew 'n Stella.
- Hint-o-punk, courtesy of Gwyneth.
- Madonna NBD.
- Which one of these doesn't go with the other: Punk and Taylor Swift.
- Emma Roberts, featuring her midriff.
- Diane Kruger dipped-dyed. We'll take it.
- Lena Dunham, everyone. Still no word on the shoe situation.
- SJP and Jennifer Lawrence BEST FRIENDS.
- Miranda Kerr and her midriff.
- The cross is under-represented on the carpet tonight. Not to worry. Linda Fargo is here.
- One more Kerry Washington with her date, Vera Wang.
- Marchesa: Like punk but also Victorian.
- Anne and Valentino. Forever.
- Cara Delevingne and Burberry and spikes.
- Kim Kardashian finally did it. She broke Anna Wintour.
- It is perfect.
- Jourdan Dunn, Ashley Madekwe, Nicole Richie, and Chloe Green each in custom Topshop.
- Uma Thurman rocking Zac Posen.
- Lily Cole, bottom heavy.
- Kimye being Kimye
- And Gwen is...naked? C'mon, you've gotta give us more than that.
- Miley Cyrus embracing her newfound punk DAD.
- Karlie on being a punk rocker: "Heck yes!" Aw. Trying her darndest with a block bob and wearing Louis Vuitton. PUNK.
- Meet Dakota and Elle, the most adorable punks of all.
- Chloe Sevigny: "I'm still in my punk phase." We can tell by the head-wrap.
- Anja Rubik looking "hideous."
- Yes! Sweet ear cuffs are a go! Here on Kimberly Chandler and paired with Rodarte.
- The best (only) faux-hawk we've seen so far is on Vogue Editor-at-Large Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis.
- This is how Jenna Lyons does punk, folks.
- Derek Blasberg's knuck tatts
- Cathy Horyn captions this Twitpic, "Another view! 'I am not a real punk soul so i need to readjust my aesthetic.' She didn't credit the quote, but what's important here is s
- Another one of Rooney Mara in Givenchy.
- YES. Via @CathyHorynNYT. Also in case you were wondering, ALT said he's "very excited about the urinal" on the Vogue livestream.
- Oscar PR Girl Erika Bearman does punk like this.
- Jourdan Dunn in custom Topshop, via @Topshop
- First to arrive: Riccardo Tisci and Rooney Mara via @AmyOdell
- Anna in floral. Punk? Photo via @amyodell
- January Jones' mani, via @Ashlie_Johnson
- Wes Gordon and Constance Jablonski, via @Bergdorfs. Jablonski said that she's sporting a mohawk for the post-ball festivities.
- Eric Wilson's view of the receiving line at the top of the stairs, via
· Scenes from the Open Air Market [HayesWire]
· Locally-made 'What I Love About You' journal for mom [Diablo]
· New retail to accompany revitalization of Warriors Stadium [NESN]
· Met Gala liveblog, featuring all the best red carpet Instagrams [Racked]
· Ralph Lauren tapped former Gucci exec as president of US stores [WWD]
· DryBar made a mixtape and you can buy it [Instagram]
· Kate Middleton to blame for absurdly tiny purse trend [The Cut]
· Gucci lost trademark case to Guess in Milan courts [Vogue UK]
· Vogue editor promotes healthy body image with photoshop film [Telegraph]