Flower crown DIY
- Make your crown base: Grab the ends of your two pieces of craft wire.
- Twist the ends around one another.
- Make sure the ends are neatly tucked in.
- Take the other ends of your wire and measure it to fit around your head. You can also use a tape measure to measure your head first, then cut the wire to that length.
- Cut the wire with a few inches to spare so you can attach it.
- Have your flowers handy!
- Find The Middle: Locate a midpoint between the coiled wire pieces.
- Center your first two flowers. That's where you'll begin to wrap.
- Wrap Your Flowers: Wrap your first two flowers in tightly, and facing one another.
- Continue wrapping, fitting the flowers snugly side-by-side. If you're using the same type of flower throughout, angle the face of the flowers slightly downward. Don't wrap the flowers all the way around—leave several inches of space in the back. That way
- And you're done! Here comes the boho bride.