Wedding Rings for Less Than $1,000
- Fiat Lux: This Castro shop boasts handmade goodies of all sorts, though the ah-mazing jewelry takes center stage. Their “$1000 Diamond Ring” is popular with the ‘girl power’ crowd, and they also carry a range of bands starting around $700. This Daisy San
- Sarah Swell: For a simple, traditional approach, look no further than Swell’s Carved Feather ring. Available by special order, choose from yellow or white gold; from $675.
- Rare Earth: Sold exclusively on Etsy, this SF artist focuses on ethically sourced and responsibly-crafted bridal jewelry. Her recycled metals and bright, (conflict free!) gems start around $300. This jaw-dropping rose gold White Topaz goes for $465
- Gallery of Jewels: This San Francisco mainstay has three locations and something for every budget. The whimsical rose gold Princess Diamond goes for an impressive $789.
- Colleen Mauer Designs: Locally-crafted CMD jewels are individually made with love by Colleen herself. Check out these thick individual bands for $64 each. Add-on option: signature stackable rings make a great anniversary gift.