Getaway Cars in SF
- Vintage Plymouth: Nothing would look more darling than a vintage-clad newlywed couple stepping into this vintage Plymouth as they journey off onto their honeymoon. Tip: ask your photographer
- Water Taxi: Getting married near a pier? Then be sure to book your night after the wedding bayside and wave farewell to guests from the back of a water taxi.
- Vintage Bug: The classic Beetle shared the spotlight in Herbie Fully Loaded and is ready to shine again on your wedding day. There's also a red-and-white option in case lime green doesn't go with your col
- Cable Car: Only in SF would a historic cable car (replica, for you sticklers) feel as appropriate. With enough room for over a dozen folks and with 20 cable cars in the fleet, there's plenty of room to take th
- Rolls Royce: Modern day Rolls Royces are a dime a dozen (err, at least in the rental market). How great would this vintage number fit with a carefully crafted, DIY wedding. Rent one here.
- Mission Bicycles: Custom order bikes for the big day at Mission Bicycles. White with a touch of blue seems just about perfect. Don't forget to attach a little basket for the bride's bouq
- Hackney Horse & Carriage: What girl didn't dream of a horse-drawn carriage at her wedding? Novato-based Hackney Horse & Carriage makes those dreams come true.
- For a more low-key look, choose the smaller marathon cart—still old-timey but with way less kitsch.
- Golf Cart: For the avid golfers, a golf cart seems most appropriate. To spruce up the classic two-seater, ask your bridal party to decorate the cart with fresh flowers and a hand-written sign.