Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mademoiselle: Silk georgette gown worn with the Moi crop leather Jacket
- Mademoiselle: Silk georgette gown worn with the rhinestone Peter Pan collar
- Graceful: Silk chiffon with pearl and rhinestone cap sleeves
- Golden Lace Gown: Lace details throughout with drape cinch at waist
- The reversible one! Sweet Nothings. Has outer-beaded lace and silk slip.
- Reveal Cocktail Dress: Lace with built-in bustier featuring exposed plunging back and silk cocktail A-line
- Blushing: Silk georgette strapless with sweetheart bustier and vertical pleating, full bottom skirt
- Blushing: Silk Georgette strapless with sweetheart bustier and vertical pleating, full bottom skirt
- Please and Thank You: Silk & tulle, sweetheart bustier and vertical pleating, full bottom, worn with the Highness Belt in rhinestones and crystals.
Maybe there's no such thing as a relaxed bride, but Sarah Seven's fall 2013 lookbook would suggest otherwise. This bride is all about piles of tulle and layers of silk georgette, but if it's slightly rumpled, that is not a problem. The perfect wrap isn't necessary, a cropped biker jacket will do just fine. Hair out of place? Just adds to the charm. There's even one dress that's reversible—that's how cool this bridal line is. Check out the entire lookbook below!