Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Isabel Marant Étoile over-the-knee boot from F/W 2013-2014 collection, price upon request at Barneys New York
- Zara Leather Ankle Boot with Buckles, $99
- Jeffrey Campbell Ballantine Ankle Boot, $218 at Free People
- Stuart Weitzman Highland Boot in Black Suede, $750
- Sandro Audace Perforated Booties, $565
- Rachel Zoe Nico Over-the-Knee Wedge Boot, $745 (pre-order) at Neiman Marcus
- To Be Announced Esther Woven Ankle Boot, $225 at Acrimony
- Ariat London Jod, $149.95 at Tal-Y-Tara Tea & Polo Shoppe
Year-long boot weather is one advantage of the Bay Area's cooler temps. And this summer's ankle boots coupled with the over-the-knee boots trending for fall mean we can actually wear these stylish yet utilitarian kicks all-day, any day of the year. Both cuts pair well with short dresses, daisy dukes, chunky knits and ultra-skinny jeans. This purchase isn't one to mull over—the Rachel Zoe over-the-knee Nico pre-order is already sold out in size 6 and the Isabel Marant wait list continues to grow. Sure to be the pair (or pairs!) you reach for time and time again, the high ROI will have you thanking our unique geography for the Bay's brisk and misty summer weather.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]