Outside Lands Style, 2013
- Nile Rodgers in all his white-suited glory.
- Gold pants FTW.
- We're loving the white off-shoulder dress.
- The crowd for Chic got bigger with each song they played.
- Willie Nelson wins for best guitar strap and most f'd up guitar.
- His hat is also pretty great.
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend sports Breton stripes.
- Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails embraced the '90s trend with a mock turtleneck.
- Kristian Matsson, The Tallest Man on Earth, paired a pretty orange guitar with a multicolor sweater.
- Anthony Kiedes also went back to the '90s with a long-sleeved tee under a short-sleeved one.
- Kiedis apparently could not decide between long and short pants...
- ... so he went with both.
- The tube socks are the pièce de résistance.
- Karen O was characteristically over the top.
- Is the look better with or without the gold crown and red-with-stars scarf?
- Hall & Oates in a motorcycle jacket and a bright '80s-esque button up, respectively.