Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- J Brand Ready-to-Wear Tandy Jumpsuit, $315 (was $450) at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Stone Cold Fox Coppola Tank, $165 at Urban Outfitters
- Zara Short Dress, $79.90
- Topshop Mesh Panel Pencil Skirt, $50 at Nordstrom
- Rag & Bone Adeline Top, $139 (was $350) at Barneys New York
- Nameless Crochet Shorts, $67 at Mira Mira
- BLANKNYC Jeans White Distressed Denim Skinny,
- Alice and Olivia Hudson Macrame Flat, $73.75 (was $295)
- T by Alexander Wang Silk Georgette Over Jersey Dress, $315 at Acrimony
Labor Day weekend is coming up in less than two weeks, and it's the perfect time to squeeze in as many white outfits as possible into three days' time. Not that we really believe you can wear white after Labor Day, especially since the summer weather in San Francisco is just getting started. With our mild fall weather, not retiring whites after September 2nd is no fashion faux pas. But certain stark white fabrics, like linen, never look quite right without a tropical vacay tan and sunny skies. So even though you can keep these picks in rotation throughout the year, it's fun to play by New England rules and pay homage to an old-school fashion tradition.
·All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]