Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hermes Jump Breeches, $930
- Gucci Equestrian Collection Black Padded Jacket with Gucci Crest, $1750
- Ralph Lauren Blue Label Houndstooth Shift Dress, $398
- Hoorsenbuhs Regalia Strap Cuffs, $700 at Barneys New York
- LNA Double Horse Tee, $72 (was $90) at Betty Lin
- Lanvin Flat Leather Equestrian Boot,
- Tess Giberson Animal Print Sweatshirt, $235 at Carrots
- Tory Burch Saddlarina Large Saddle Bag, $495
In an effort to capture more of the U.S. market, Hermés is investing in new stores and renovating old ones across the country. According to WWD, a second SF store is in the works. The brand that began as a horse tack manufacturer continues the equestrian tradition today, making some of the most expensive saddles and bridles on the market, in addition to riding attire and accessories. News of more Hermés shops among us soon makes us want to add some horsey flavor to our fall wardrobe. Equestrian fashion is timeless. You'll find yourself reaching for these staples each year when the weather turns crisp and triggers an intrinsic desire for tweeds and black boots.
·All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]
·Hermès Investing in Atlanta, LA and "Gritty" Miami Hood [Racked]