Anne & Luke
- The couple in Luke's 1957 Ford F-100
- All of the rings
- The found Margiela rings
- Luke and his shirts
- The jeans are S.Y.L.K. from Wasteland.
- The belt is from the Alameda Flea Market, tee is Russell brought back from Japan
- The sewing corner
- Luke became interested in sewing after taking an upholstery class.
- The living space with french doors into the kitchen. DKNY skirt, H&M sweater
- Here's looking at you...
- Natural light is key in a small space. Luke wears an American Apparel t-shirt, Iron Heart jeans and Red Wing boots.
- On Anne: American Apparel mock turtleneck, BCBG Generation skirt, vintage belt from Thrift Town
- Luke built this vanity area, including the lights, so Anne could have her own getting-ready space.
- Necklace from Anthropologie, lucite bangles by BCBG, vintage black dress
- And there's plenty of room for jumping on the bed!