Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- L to R: Melissa DiRienzo, Levi's VP of Merchandising; Ben Starmer, Levi's Marketing; Spencer Lemon, Brand Director at Unionmade
- Kaede Matsumoto, Levi's Director of Brand Environment
- L to R: Jason and Matthew Goldman, Co-Founders of G2 Insurance
- Kiira Mancasola, Levi's Marketing
- Lindsey Louie (pictured here with @Biggie_Griffon), Blogger at Complacency Kills
- John Cavellini, Store Operations at Levi's
- Galia Agam, Levi's Finance
- Lauren Johnson, Levi's Brand Marketing for the Americas
- L to R: Kelly Moss, Levi's Global Marketing; Julia Bois, Levi's Global Marketing
- Tom Recchion, Global Senior Art Director at Levi's
We checked out Levi's new digs at 815 Market during a small preview party for friends and family last week. A warm vibe emanated from the wood paneled walls as a DJ spun some tracks and the cheerful crowd scoped out the new merchandise. If you haven't noticed yet, Levi's is bringing more artisanal flavor to its clothes, offering the gamut from made-to-order jeans (the Lot 1) to the hip Made & Crafted and Vintage lines. So we had to ask our fellow revelers, "What are you most coveting from Levi's racks?"
·All Party Bites Posts [Racked SF]