Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rip Curl G-Bomb L/S Booty Spring Suit, $99.95
- Billabong Shorty Jane Tank Spring Suit, $89
- Roxy Kassia 3mm Long John Wetsuit, $159.95
- Lisa Marie Fernandez Farrah Swimsuit, $385 at Barneys
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Short Scuba Wet Suit in Galaxy, $386
- Patagonia Women's R1® Reversible Spring Juanita, $119
- Seea Tourmaline 1mm Summer Suit, $160 at Mollusk Surf Shop
It's August and it's cold. It can be depressing, we know. But don't let a nip in the air stop you from hitting the beach—especially because we have such gorgeous sandy stretches from Santa Cruz to Bolinas (and that hidden gem Dillon). And if the pretty landscapes don't cheer you up, take into consideration that covering up can be downright stylish and utterly sexy. Stash that tiny string 'kini for a more tropical locale and try one of these wetsuit beauties. That thin layer of neoprene acts as a buffer against wind and heats up water that enters the suit, making the wearer a veritable oasis of warmth. So even though that summer fun may not be in the sun, you won't regret a second of it.
·All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]