MIchelle Polzine, 20th Century Cafe
- "The knit dress was a 30's number that was a birthday gift from Oran Scott (and his gal Teresa Sarpieri, my gorgeous barista) who owns Relic vintage."
- Libations await.
- "The apron is from a vintage maid uniform I bought from Unforgettable Vintage."
- Ready to roll.
- Vintage lighting
- All house made, of course.
- "The halter dress is a 50's Hawaiian from liberty house of Honolulu that I purchased from my pal Leanndra who sells her stuff at Static Vintage on Haight."
- More prettiness
- "The jewelry is stuff I picked up for a dollar at Time After Time Vintage in North Carolina where I was a surly clerk over 15 years ago. The shoes are from Olivera St. In Los Angeles."
- Delicious bread fresh out of the oven.
- Even the espresso machine fits Michelle's aesthetic.
- ...and the coffee and teacups too
- ... and yum.
- The black dress is a '30s evening gown that I purchased almost 20 years ago from Jana Star in NYC, a super fancy boutique that is probably long gone. It's silk crepe backed pebbled satin with a label that reads Olga Frocks, Inc. Point Pleasant Beach New J