Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Raen Optics Dayton Sunglasses, $122 at Mira Mira
- Super Gals Caos Sunglasses, $259 at Urban Outfitters
- The Row Round Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses,
- Sheriff & Cherry Two-Tone Sunglasses, $165 at Barneys New York
- Karen Walker Crystal Turquoise Orbit Sunglasses, $280 at Acrimony
- House of Harlow Daisy Sunglasses, $138 at BellJar
- Illesteva Leonard II Striped Sunglasses,
- A.R. Trapp 3686 sunglasses, $495 at J.Crew
Now that summer has come and gone, and the fog has (largely) rolled out to sea—plus in honor of NYFW where no one is ever seen without them—sunglasses are on our minds. These ultra-cool shades provide protection from those killer rays, are stylish outfit additions, and come in handy for when eye makeup isn't in the cards. Whether you have a heart-shaped face (try cat-eyes), a round face (try square fames) or an oval face (lucky you, everything looks good), there's something here to suit everyone—and significantly up your hip factor.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]
· 7 San Francisco Shops for Super Stylish Sunnies [Racked]