Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Funktional Carbon Bomber, $163 at Mira Mira
- Laveer Wool & Leather Bomber, $627 at Carrots
- T by Alexander Wang Ink Neoprene Bomber Jacket, $187 (was $340) at Acrimony
- Mara Hoffman Trickster Quilted Bomber Jacket, $370<
- Madewell Shimmerweave Bomber, $224.50 (was $298)
- Levi's Made and Crafted Men's Bomber Jacket, price upon request at Unionmade
- Holmes & Yang Suede Zip Front Bomber Jacket, $1650 at Barneys New York
- Helmut Lang Facet Fur Bomber Jacket,
- DKNY Knit Trim Leather Bomber Jacket,
Fleet week may be canceled this year, but the bomber jacket is still a fall wardrobe essential. Originally designed for pilots during World War I, today's bomber maintains the original tight cuffs and gathered waist. The fitted silhouette kept pilots warm in an open-air cockpit, and it will keep you toasty in San Francisco's fog and wind. The silhouette is all American and will forever be associated with badass bravery. Throw a one over a blouse and skinny jeans for an instant dose of tomboy chic, and conquer any and all obstacles that may fall in your (flight) path.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]