Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bulgari Serpenti 2-row bracelet in 18kt white gold with full pavé diamonds, $84,000
- Alexis Bittar Jardin De Papillon Ruthenium & Gold Double Snake Sodalite Cabochon Encrusted Bracelet, $395
- Jacquie Aiche New Snake Knuckle Ring, $195 at Dish Boutique
- Kara Ross Knotted Snake Clip On Earrings, $115 at Augus
- Lanvin Turquoise Enamel Snake Choker Necklace,
- Elizabeth and James Lapis & Ruby Snake Ring,
- Aurélie Bidermann Gold Tao Snake Ring, $190 at Barneys New York
- Judith Jack Collar Necklace,
2013 is the "Year of the Snake" according to the Chinese calender, which is fitting, really, for Bulgari. The luxe jewelry brand has been known for fashioning dazzling serpents from gemstones and precious metals since the '40s), and many a chic woman has adopted her very ownpet snake." Bulgari's newest Serpenti collection (created in homage to this lunar year) may be outside of (most of) our financial grasps, but serpent jewelry can still slither around our necks and arms from more contemporary brands. Wear one—or many—when stepping out to ogle the mesmerizing bijoux at Golden Gate Park's de Young museum.
·All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]
·The Art of Bulgari: La Dolce Vita & Beyond, 1950–1990 [The de Young Museum]