Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, in which fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Chris Morton, CEO and Founder of Lyst
- Ashley Wick, Founder of Wick and Co.
- Richard Gray, Co-Founder of Osloh Jeans
- Mary Beth Edwards, Partnership Director at Lyst
- Kelly Agnew, Fashion Editor at Lyst
- Hilary Peterson, Business Development at Lyst
- Ashley Herman (R), Farmer, pictured with friend
- Heather Bowerman, Consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Dana Castro, Marketing Manager at CBS
- Shennel Fuller, Fashion Buyer at Levi's
- Kobie Fuller, Venture Capitalist
This past Wednesday night, we popped into Lyst's cocktail party at La Boutique to check out the online shopping platform's newly launched universal cart. The Lyst team on hand described the aggregator site as a "discovery tool" and as a "customized shopping experience." The walls were lined with favorite Fall/Winter 2013 picks that aren't easily obtainable in the Bay (i.e. Intermix, Sass & Bide) yet only one-click away on Lyst. With shopping for the colder seasons on our minds, we had to ask the Lyst team and supporters, "Which Fall/Winter 2013 trends excite you the most?"
· All Party Bites posts [Racked SF]
· Lyst Founder Explains The Genius of Integrated Checkout [Racked]