Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We got word back in July that Uniqlo, everyone's favorite Japanese fashion chain would open four new stores in the Bay Area. The announcement came following the apparently super-successful and very first West Coast outpost in San Francisco's Union Square. You can thank that success for the following dates to look forward to:
· October 11—Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo
· October 18—Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco
· October 25—Westfield Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara
· November 1—Bay Street Emeryville in Emeryville
Looks like holiday shopping's going to be fun this year. But alas, still no North Bay plans, and still no Los Angeles love. Something to wish for in 2014.
· Boom! Uniqlo Will Open Four Bay Area Locations This Fall [Racked SF]
· Take a Look at the West Coast's First Uniqlo [Curbed SF]
· Uniqlo [Official Site]