Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Levi's Coated Trucker Vest, $88
- Zara Combined Waistcoat with Zips, $89.90
- Velvet Sherpa Vest, $190 at Scoop NYC
- Rebecca Taylor Denim Vest in Indigo,
- Shakuhachi Utility Long Vest, $240 AUD (pre-order) at Mira Mira
- Helmut Lang Hooded Rabbit Fur Vest,
- Forever 21 Luxe Colorblocked Twill Vest, $24.80
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Faux Fur Vest, $325 at Barneys New York
- Club Monaco Matilda Faux Fur Vest, $198.50
- Cameo When It Started Vest, $86 (was $143) at Acrimony
- BCBG Liu Leather Vest, $498
September means more sun and warmer temps in the coastal Bay Area. But it also means shorter days. It can be a conundrum, sartorially. As always, the answer is layers. Don't let the warm days lull you into thinking you don't need a little extra protection from a colder breeze off the Bay's waters once the sun sets. Enter the versatile vest. It's not only a source of warmth, but it will add polish to the everyday outfit. The vest, chosen wisely, can be the workhorse of your closet. Try a little leather to for some edge, a classic denim number for an element of casual cool or (faux) fur for a splash of glamour.
·All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]